Friday, June 25, 2010

Back!

Wow! It's been A month since I updated this very blog. Felt so 'disconnected'.

It's not about 'can't find time' or 'lazy'. Can't find time means I lack of time management, which I am seriously poor in. Lazy is procrastinating. I love to procrastinate. Procrastination is not something that people want to do. It's nature. & it's bad. I've experienced procrastination to its full limits. Well, maybe no, BUT I got to stop practicing it!

Don't get surprise, I FAILED ALL my term tests. & one of them is a retaken subject. If I were to fail this retaken subject in the main examinations again sometime in mid Sep, that's it! My time in poly is up. & the one person to blame is myself. It's during the time when I knew I failed all my papers that woke me up. I was like, "Damn, I'm not born to have my life becoming like this. A life to fail. This is definitely not me. It's not Ezan."

I'm sick of failing. I'm sick of not studying. I'm sick of being lazy. Shit, it's time...

No comments: