Saturday, May 22, 2010

There's Always New Chapters In Life, Just Got To Keep Looking For It

Few things had happened this past few days... Been always attending training every Sat without fail. Rapport among the team is much better for me now. Only that Fathi has been MIA-ED for such a long time!

On another note, I was fired last week from my phone-selling company. No more a Sony Ericsson promoter. No more deployments at Plaza Sing. Well, this is the harsh working world. But my company thinks that they won against me. Didn't deploy me for nearly a month and suddenly terminated me! But I got a new job even before they fired me :)

Yeap, you heard it. I got a new job way before they fired me. Got to think fast. My former in charges doesn't know a shit about this. They just knew that I got a new job. A better paying one at that! Ohya, I'm working in Cotton On.

School-wise, I'm loving Rugby training more and more. Tackling and more tackling! That's the best! & more post-training hangouts with great kakis! Shiokness!

No comments: